Top slip Wildlife Tiger Reserve/ National Park is controlled by Forest Department Of Tamil nadu. Here some details and Tips about this national park for Tourists.
1.Private cars can pressure within the park. Top Slip is great enjoyed if a automobile is hand always.
2. It’s viable to stroll across the park. You need to have a Park guide with you and you are allowed to stroll within the park for a maximum of four hours for INR 70 per man or woman.
3. There’s provision for a conducted bus experience from the Park Reception place of job and using elephants can be on hand.
Four. Local meals and refreshments are on hand on the facility run on the traveller elaborate, top slip.
5. Ticks and leeches is usually a severe risk, particularly in the summer months. Raise security and stick to tracks.
5a. Many lone male elephants at Top Slip are recognized rouges, journey on foot with a consultant.
6. Accommodation within the Park could be very common and it is pleasant to carry drowsing luggage and emergency provides.
7. A booking at a distinct guesthouse won’t guarantee you of accommodation at it. The ultimate allocation choice is left to the department employees at Top Slip.
8. A provision retailer services near the reception discipline and moderately stocked for requisites. 9.Tourism seems to be low priority at this Park – be prepared for inadequate aid from wooded area Deptt. Employees.
10. Top Slip can have hordes of noisy holidaymakers, above all in the course of wintry weather holidays – watch out!
11. The one surefire approach to see birds like Wynaad Laughingthrush, Sri Lanka Frogmouth and Oriental bay Owl is with the assistance of local publications. Inform them that you want to peer these birds. We used Arumugam & Murugan with very sufficient outcome.